Packing is definitely one of the hardest things, as you need to make sure nothing is forgotten and you don't take things that you will not need. I have 4 suitcases full of clothes ready to go... (oops) so my room is now looking more empty than ever :( How ever packing for Ibiza I didn't go all that crazy and sensibly chose an outfit and jewelry for each night to avoid taking too much clothes. So here are some photos of my sensible packing and I shall make sure to share with you my holiday pictures and stories in my next blog.... bye for now ... Annie
|5 bikinis and 8 outfits for each night|
|make up and hair care|
My Packing and Holiday Tips
- Plan your outfits in advance to make sure you don't take extra unwanted clothes.
- Don't take more than one pair of heels, as chances are you will not want to wear them.
- Make sure you take a pair of plain flip flops to walk in to the beach or pool.
- Take more than one suncream. I took factors 30, 20 and oil with 10.
- Take some paracetamol if you are planning on going out and drinking ;)
- Your normal foundation will be to light so take a darker shade too.
- Buy travelling size everything if you can. e.g shampoo, toothpaste, to avoid extra weight.
- Take plenty of spending money, sunglasses and after sun and enjoy your holiday.