12.11.11

Muted pinks and blues- OOTN




My Outfit 
Shirt 
Rare

Crop Top 
Top Shop

Skirt 
Warehouse

Wedges
Koi Couture 




I've been so rubbish with my blog since I came to uni! I have been going out a lot and today i just wanted to share with you, one of my outfits. I got bored of all the winter outfits... tights, cardigan and dark colours... so I have decided to wear somethings a little bit different, something that would definitely stand out! So I came up with this outfit of very muted pinks and blues and nude wedges. Ok since it is winter after all, I put a shirt on top of my outfit to wear it like a jacket/cardigan. It is one of my favourite looks at the moment... and of cause nothing beats wedges!! I just can't seem to stop wearing them, they are so much more comfortable than heels and look good too! Let me know what you think of my outfit!

6 comments:

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

cute outfit

Chelsea Jade said...

Cute outfit, i love the crop top :)
x

JuliaJuliaJulia said...

you look like taylor momsen in these!!

(im sure you get that a lot, though)

Enyonam said...

Great outfit! Love the wedges and the cropped top!

Jess D said...

love the outfit especially the wedges

www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

Unknown said...

I love your outfit your shoes are gorgeous x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/